Muffins can be served at the breakfast table and can act as handy desserts. However, making muffins at home is a complex process, as most of the time, you cannot get them perfectly cooked from the inside.
But with this air fryer cranberry muffins recipe, you can make the perfect and delicious muffins whenever you want. The time required to make them is no more than half an hour.
Why Should You Bake These Muffins in an Air Fryer Instead of an Oven?
When you use your oven for baking these muffins, you have a hard inside which is not a good thing for muffins. Moreover, they often remain undercooked in an oven, and when you try to give them some extra time to cook properly, you get muffins that are burned from the edges. But using an Air Fryer gives you a massive advantage in this case. You will surely get perfectly baked muffins once you set the time and temperature.
How to Make the Mixture for These Delicious Muffins?
First, you have to take some flour, almond milk, vanilla extract, and eggs in a blender and blend them well. Then add the other ingredients such as baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and blend again. Make sure that you are not adding cranberries during the blending process. Once your mixture gets ready, you have to add cranberry and mix it well. Then pour this mixture into muffin cups, ready to get into the air fryer.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Cranberry Muffins
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- In a blender, add the almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract and pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
- Add the almond flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and pulse for about 30-45 seconds until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Gently, fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Place the mixture into 8 silicone muffin molds.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto the wire rack to completely cool before serving.