Loaded with many flavors, a pork dinner can be the ultimate choice for almost everyone after a busy day at work.
However, making a pork dinner has never been something you can cook in minutes, especially when you come home after spending the whole day dealing with different types of people.
But with this air fryer BBQ pork chops recipe, you can make this whole family’s favorite dinner within a short duration and minimum effort.
Which Part of Pork Meat is Best for Making These Delicious Chops?
Usually, the loin chops of pork are required for making this delicious and all-time favorite cuisine. These chops are taken from the upper region of pork. It includes some part of the rib bones and meat attached to it. However, it also contains a large part of tender meat on the other side, making it more flavorful.
How Much Time is Required to BBQ these Pork Chops Using an Air Fryer?
Usually, it takes no more than 25 to 30 minutes to make these delicious chops. First of all, you have to do preparations which take almost 10 minutes and the average cooking time for these chops in an air fryer is no more than 16 minutes. Sometimes you might have to give an extra couple of minutes to get them barbequed perfectly.
How to Marinate Pork Chops Before Barbequing Them Using an Air Fryer?
To do so, you have to take your pork chops in a large plastic bowl and then add BBQ sauce to them. You can use either tomato-based or vinegar-based sauce for that purpose according to your taste. Then you have to add other ingredients such as salt, pepper, red chili flakes, vinegar, and different spices and herbs of your choice. Mix them well, and then let them marinate for about 6 to 8 hours in your fridge.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer BBQ Pork Chops
- 4 (8-ounce) pork loin chops
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- With a meat tenderizer, tenderize the chops slightly.
- Sprinkle the chops with a little salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the BBQ and chops and mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered for about 6-8 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 16 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the pork chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork chops from Air Fryer and serve.