If you are a pork lover, you will never want to let your weekend go without any pork dinner.
However, due to the hard work required to make perfectly tender meat, you will always wish to get a chance of eating it, not cooking it.
But this air fryer BBQ ribs recipe will solve this issue for you. You can now make a pork dinner with crispy outer edges and perfectly tendered inside the meat.
Why Use an Air Fryer Instead of a Traditional BBQ for this Recipe?
Using a BBQ will create a lot of hurdles for you. You have to sit and watch your ribs if they are cooking correctly or not. The seasonings and spice will run out of the meat and there are a lot of chances of burning the ribs from outside.
On the other hand, you simply have to put your well-coated ribs in an air fryer’s basket and set the time and temperature. You will end up getting the perfectly flavored and tendered ribs.
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer BBQ ribs?
You required pork ribs, soy sauce, ketchup, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic and onion powder, grounded white pepper, and honey. Only imagining the taste of these sauces and spices in pork ribs will persuade you to try this recipe at least once.
How to Marinate the Pork Ribs to BBQ Them in an Air Fryer?
First of all, take your washed and dried pork ribs in a big bowl. Then add all the ingredients, including sauces and honey as well. Then mix them well and take a plastic wrapper to cover the bowl. After that, let it marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer BBQ Ribs
- ¼ cup honey, divided Serving them with some dipping sauce or using BBQ sauce for that purpose is a good idea.
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce Drizzling them with honey will boost up the flavors.
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- to taste freshly ground white pepper
- 1 ¾ lb pork ribs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of honey and the remaining ingredients except for pork ribs.
- Add the pork ribs and coat with the mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355°F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ribs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 26 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the wings once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ribs from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Drizzle with the remaining honey and serve.