It might seem like a bolt from the blue for you to make pork for dinner in less than 25 minutes.
However, it is now possible as our latest air fryer pork chops recipe will put up with no more than 22 minutes.
With this delicious recipe in your hand and an air fryer in your kitchen, you can surprise your family members as well by cooking a perfect dinner in no time.
What Should be the Cutting Pattern of Pork Meat to Make Air Fryer Pork Chops?
You need boneless pork meat for making pork chops. Make sure that it has been cut into thin chops. The thickness of every pork chop must not exceed half an inch. Thicker chops will take a lot of time to cook in an air fryer or might remain undercooked from inside.
What are the Ingredients to Make Perfect Pork Chops Using an Air Fryer?
First of all, you need some pork chops. You have to season them as well. For that purpose, you can use salt, onion powder, black pepper powder or hot chili flakes, and garlic powder along with olive oil. After seasoning, you might also need to bread them. You can make a mixture using eggs, water, flour, melted cheese to dip the chops and then cover them with breadcrumbs for the perfect breading of pork chops.
How Can You Bring Some Variation in Your Pork Chops When Cooking them in an Air Fryer?
You can also bring innovations to your pork chops so that you don’t get bored of them. For that purpose, you can try them without any seasoning or breading. Using boned pork chops might also be a great experience. You can also do so by serving it with various sauces or including a side dish like creamed onions.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tbsp fresh cilatro chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- ½ tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounces) (1-inch thick) pork chops
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together the garlic, herbs, oil, mustard, sugar, and salt.
- Add the pork chops and coat with marinade generously.
- Cover the bowl of chops and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove chops from the refrigerator and set aside at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork chops from Air Fryer and serve.