There’s no need to turn on the oven only to bake dessert. Thanks to your air fryer, this Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler will be ready in no time!
The Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler is simple to prepare and makes a tasty and quick dessert. This is a terrific dessert to serve with a nice cup of coffee. It’s also an excellent recipe for a few people because it’s so simple to make.
In the evenings, I enjoy fantastic comfort desserts, especially when it’s raining and cloudy like it is today. So, armed with some fresh blueberries, I devised this scaled-down version of cobbler.
Blueberry Cobbler: What is it?
A blueberry cobbler is a dessert made with blueberries. Fruit, sugar, and biscuits or dumplings are commonly used in cobblers. Spoonfuls of batter are generally put on top of the fruit. They’re baked until the edges of the crust are golden brown and crispy.
Is it Possible to Use Frozen Blueberries?
When you have frozen blueberries, you can use them. They don’t even need to be thawed.
Is it Possible to Use Other Berries?
You can use whichever berries you have are conveniently available or your favorite berries. Blackberries are one of my favorites!
Can I Store Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler?
If you have any leftovers or made extra that you want to enjoy later, cover them and store them in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
What Is the Best Way To Reheat Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler?
You may either reheat the air fryer blueberry cobbler in the air fryer basket or reheat it in the microwave. Heat until it’s pretty warm.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Blueberry Cobbler
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray I think the blueberries are already sugary enough on their own, but if you want more sweetness, add 1 teaspoon white sugar to the fruit.
- 2½ cup fresh blueberries You can use any frozen fruit of your choice; consider that larger chunks will take longer to cook.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 5 tbsp butter
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- For filling: in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- For topping: in another large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Add the milk and butter and mix until a crumbly mixture forms.
- In the bottom of the prepared baking pan, place the blueberries mixture and top with the flour mixture evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.