Occasionally, a baked breakfast treat is what you need, whether for yourself or your family and friends. Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread will be a perfect summer recipe to produce excellent bread packed with incredible nutrition for breakfast.
Everyone enjoys a delightful slice of Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread, which is baked to perfection in the Air Fryer while remaining moist and delectable.
This is also an excellent method to get your children to enjoy a large dish of zucchini without them realizing it. With a dollop of butter on top, children will be begging for more.
What Is Zucchini Bread?
Grated zucchini and standard quick bread ingredients are used to make zucchini bread. It is soft and moist bread due to very finely grated zucchini. Great for a healthy, delicious breakfast!
Is It Possible to Make Additions to Zucchini Bread?
This recipe calls for some walnuts to make this delicious bread more nutritious and flavorful. But, yes, you may put anything to zucchini bread that you believe will go well with it. Chocolate chips, raisins, dried cranberries, and blueberries are good options.
Shredded coconut flakes are another excellent choice that I haven’t tried yet.
How is the Taste of Zucchini Bread?
Zucchini bread is typically slightly sweet and incredibly soft. You don’t taste zucchini much in this bread because it’s a mild-tasting veggie.
It offers a nice texture with the addition of walnuts or sliced pecans to the mixture.
Can I Store the Leftover Walnut Zucchini Bread?
Absolutely! Yes, you can indeed store the leftovers by wrapping and setting them on your kitchen counter. However, if the temperature (or kitchen temperature) is hot, wrap the leftovers and place them in your refrigerator.
The bread will be good to eat for no more than 2-4 days but lasts longer in the refrigerator.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup white sugar plus 2 tbsp
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 small eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup zucchini grated
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- Grease an (8x4-inch) loaf pan with cooking spray and then dust it with a little flour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another large bowl, add the sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add in the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Gently, fold in the zucchini and walnuts.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the bread from pan and place onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.