Have you not been bored eating the same sweet cuisines such as bread, cakes, muffins for breakfast?
Don’t you want to change the traditional breakfast routine with something more flavorful and healthier? If yes, it’s time to try these air fryer breakfast egg rolls.
It will only take half an hour to get them cooked, including preparation time. It means that you can make it on days other than weekends.
Are These Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls Healthier Options?
You must never want to start your day with something unhealthy. These air fryer egg rolls are specially prepared for breakfast and contain all the essential nutrients required to perform your all-day activities. Proteins are present in eggs and pork sausages, along with many other minerals and vitamins. So you don’t need to worry about your health when trying these air fryer breakfast rolls as they are an altogether healthier option.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make These Breakfast Egg Rolls?
The ingredients required are eggs, pork sausage, Cheddar cheese, Jack cheese, 2 percent milk, black pepper, salt, butter, egg rolls wrappers. Make sure that black pepper and any other spices you are willing to use must be finally grounded.
How to Make the Filling for These Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls?
You have to take a nonstick pan and cook your sausage to make the filling. Use a spoon or knife to cut the sausage into tiny pieces. After 5 minutes of the cooking process, drain the grease released by sausage and other ingredients like cheese added in it and stir it well. Mix all other ingredients with egg and fry them in another pan using butter. Combine the egg and sausage mixtures and let them cool for a few moments. Then fill it in the egg rolls wrappers and fold to make rolls. They are ready for their journey through the air fryer.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls
- ¼ lb bull pork sausage
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Monterrey Jack cheese chopped
- ½ tbsp scallion chopped
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tbsp 2% milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- non stick cooking spray
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook the sausage for about 5-6minutes, breaking into crumbles.
- Drain the grease from skillet.
- Stir in the cheeses and scallion and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Ina small bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- In another small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the heat and stir with the sausage mixture.
- Arrange1 egg roll wrapper onto a smooth surface.
- Place¼ cup of filling over one corner of a wrapper, just below the center.
- Fold the bottom corner over filling.
- With wet fingers, moisten the remaining wrapper edges.
- Fold side corners toward center over filling.
- Roll egg roll up tightly and with your fingers, press at tip to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the rolls into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the rolls and spray with the cooking spray.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the rolls from Air Fryer and serve.