The name of Chocolate Brownies is enough to fill your mouth with water, and when it comes to preparing a dessert, you cannot put them out of selection.
However, making soft and juicy brownies is challenging, and you will want to avoid it.
But this air fryer brownies recipe will help you make the perfect brownies with the typical soft texture and chocolate-rich flavors.
Is it Worth Making Brownies in an Air Fryer Instead of an Oven?
Traditionally people used an oven to make brownies and other similar baked items. However, making them in an oven will be perfect only if you are an expert. On the other hand, you can make them in an air fryer without any special skills because it makes the whole cooking process more manageable. Moreover, you also get a perfect texture that is impossible to get in an oven, especially when you are trying for the first time.
What Are the Ingredients to Make these Brownies in Your Air Fryer?
You have to gather ingredients readily available at every mart, such as all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, melted butter, sugar, baking powder, eggs, and vanilla extracts. Make sure that the flour is entirely powdered and does not contain impurities as well. Sugar should also be grounded first for maximum result.
How to Make the Batter for Air Fryer Brownies?
First of all, take butter and sugar in a bowl and use an electric beater to beat them well. Then add eggs and beat again. After that, add all other ingredients and mix them well. Your batter is now ready to go into the air fryer.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Brownies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar, and butter and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish and with the back of spatula, smooth the top surface.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely.
- Cut into 8 equal-sized squares and serve.