Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower is a very flavorsome snack. My family loves to eat it. It is not only delicious but healthy too.
The air fryer can cook buffalo cauliflower in a short span. Your healthy, juicy, nutritious cauliflower will bless your taste buds with its unique taste.
How Can I Reheat Buffalo Cauliflower in an Air Fryer?
You can preserve buffalo cauliflowers’ hot and crispy texture inside an air fryer. You can warm up this delicious snack by placing it inside an air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Heat it at a low temperature. They will be crispy, fresh, and hot again.
However, please do not increase the temperature. High temperatures would change the taste of buffalo cauliflower, and they might start turning blackish. So, be careful while reheating your delicious and flavorful buffalo cauliflower.
How Much Temperature and Time is Required to Reheat Buffalo Cauliflower in an Air Fryer?
You need to adjust the temperature and time of the air fryer according to the recipe. Adjust the temperature to 320° F. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before placing buffalo cauliflower in it. Heat the snack for 20 minutes. Your crispy, yummy, and delicious buffalo cauliflower would be too much on!
Quick Suggestions to Make Crispy Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower:
You can make crispy buffalo cauliflower in an air fryer easily. Here is how you maintain the crispness of buffalo cauliflower inside an air fryer:
- Arrange the buffalo cauliflower in a single layer in an air fryer basket.
- Do not put buffalo cauliflower near each other. Place them at a bit of distance from each other.
- Shake the basket after some minutes. Shaking will allow them to turn around and get heated perfectly.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Sugared Pecans
- Air Fryer Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
Air Fryer Buffalo CauliflowerThis homemade flavorsome sauce compliments cauliflower in a geart way.
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow bowl, add the egg white, ketchup, and hot sauce and mix well.
- In another shallow bowl, place the breadcrumbs.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in ketchup mixture and then coat with the breadcrumbs evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cauliflower florets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cauliflower florets from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 55kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 322mgPotassium: 209mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 49IUVitamin C: 29mgCalcium: 27mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂