Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds are a perfect seasonal snack. They are not unique flavored but healthy too. Air fryer pumpkin seeds are enormously nutritious and help you in many ways.
The air fryer makes the best-roasted pumpkin seeds. The seeds turn into crispy and delicious snacks. Moreover, the air fryer roasts them quickly.
What Are the Benefits of Air Frying Pumpkin Seeds?
An air fryer is very beneficial for roasting pumpkin seeds. Here is how it benefits pumpkin seeds:
The air fryer preserves the contents of pumpkin seeds. It does not use oil for air frying pumpkin seeds. Hence, the nutritional contents of the air fryer are not affected.
The air fryer prevents pumpkin seeds from developing molds. If you dry the pumpkin seeds in sunlight and preserve them, they might develop mold. However, air frying completely dries them and maintains their contents for a more extended period.
Air fryer takes less time to roast pumpkin seeds.
How Can I Prevent Pumpkin Seeds from Developing Molds?
The pumpkin seeds develop mold if they are not perfectly dry. They might seem completely dry, but some moisture remains in them. You can use an air fryer to prevent mold from developing on pumpkin seeds. An air fryer completely dries them as it drains out the moisture. Consequently, your pumpkin seeds do not develop mold.
How Can I Make Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds Crispy?
You can make crispy pumpkin seeds in an air fryer. The seeds attain crispness if you arrange them in a single layer in an air fryer basket. Make sure that they do not touch each other either. After a few minutes, shake the basket. Shaking will allow the pumpkin seeds to flip. Hence, they will get roasted thoroughly. As a result, seeds will come out crispy and flavorful.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp butter melted
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the pumpkin seeds into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-15 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pumpkin seeds from Air Fryer and set aside to cool before serving.