Need another vegetarian recipe – a recipe that is tasty and guilt-free? Try this air fryer cauliflower poppers.
These Air Fried Cauliflower Poppers are quick snacks that are yummylicious. They are one of the first items to go on weekend movie nights when I offer them as appetizers.
How to Avoid Soggy Cauliflowers in An Air Fryer?
Don’t Overcrowd It – To avoid soggy cauliflower poppers, cook the cauliflower in batches because you need the hot air to circulate about the air fryer basket to get them crispy.
Increase the Cooking Time – Suppose the crunch isn’t enough for you; return the cauliflower bites to the air fryer for another 2 minutes or until they attain the desired crunchiness. Then serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Cauliflower Poppers?
These poppers are delicious by themselves, but they’re even better with hot sauce or a lime yogurt dipping sauce.
How to Store Leftovers and For How Long?
You can keep leftover cauliflower poppers refrigerated for up to 2 days in an airtight container. Reheat them in the air fryer. Keep in mind that cauliflower poppers are best served right away.
Tips and Suggestions:
Here are a few pointers to help you succeed with this recipe:
- Ensure that each piece of cauliflower is 1 inch by ½ inch in size for this recipe. This ensures that the food is cooked evenly.
- Halfway through the cooking time, flip the poppers and re-spray them with olive oil. This also aids in the actual cooking of the food.
- My poppers are cooked in an air fryer at 390 degrees. You may need to change your temperature or cooking periods if you have a larger or smaller air fryer.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Cheesy Rice Bites
- Air Fryer Broccoli Poppers
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets (from scratch)
Air Fryer Cauliflower PoppersAn unbeatable recipe of cauliflower poppers…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 small head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with oil and then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the cauliflower florets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cauliflower florets from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 41kcalFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!