Air fryer chicken bites are a great appetizer packed with delicious flavors. It is one of the famous air fryer appetizers that people of every age love. Moreover, air fryer chicken bites are healthy.
Every piece of air fryer chicken bite is filled with moist boneless chicken, and the crunchy layer on the outside makes it divine. It can be cooked with no struggle at all.
What Temperature Is Suitable for Chicken Bites in An Air Fryer?
The most suitable temperature for making air fryer chicken bites is 380°. Firstly, preheat at the same temperature for 5 minutes. Then, heat the chicken bites for 12 minutes at 380°C. Your air fryer chicken bites are ready to be served.
Why Is It Beneficial To Cook Chicken Bytes In An Air Fryer?
It is beneficial to cook chicken bites in an air fryer. The air fryer does not require oil to cook chicken bites. Hence, your body remains healthy. On the other hand, you need to use oil if you do not use an air fryer. Hence, an air fryer is considered safer than an oven.
Does The Air Fryer Cook Chicken Bite Faster Than The Oven?
Yes, the air fryer cooks chicken bites faster than the oven. It has more heating capacity, and the chicken gets cooked quickly. Hence, an air fryer is handier than an oven when cooking.
How Can I Make “Crispy” Chicken Bites in An Air Fryer?
Crispy chicken bites can be made by following a few tips. These tips will offer you crunchy, flavorful, and delicious chicken bites.
- Firstly, make sure to marinate the chicken bites very well before placing them in an air fryer.
- It is good to shake the air fryer basket every once.
- Moreover, do not let the chicken bites touch each other.
Air Fryer Chicken BitesThis is a great chicken appetizer recipe that ispacked with delish flavors…
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts cut it into bite-sized piece
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tso dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 1-2 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken pieces into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken bites from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 24gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 72mgPotassium: 260mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 140IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 17mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Sliders
- Air Fryer Frozen Calamari
- Air Fryer Frozen Empanadas