Making homemade sliders and burgers is another fantastic benefit of having an air fryer in your kitchen.
There’s no need to light the grill, smoke up the kitchen, or wipe up greasy spills.
So, let us see how to make perfect Air Fryer Sliders Burgers for our next game night or picnic day out.
Can I Reheat Sliders in An Air Fryer?
Sure, you can reheat your sliders in an air fryer. Reheat the entire sandwich for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until well cooked. Depending on how uniformly the heat is dispersed inside your air fryer, turning them over halfway through cooking time may be necessary.
How to Make Perfect Air Fry Sliders Burgers?
For the best results, use a fatty hamburger ground meat, about 80/20, to offer your Air Fryer Sliders a variety of flavors.
- Season with your favorite seasonings.
- A cooked hamburger slider should have an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Use a meat thermometer for the best results and to ensure that your meat does not come out dry.
- Check your burgers periodically as they cook; each air fryer’s cooking times may fluctuate.
- You can make this recipe with frozen hamburger sliders; the cooking time will be increased by 3 to 5 minutes.
How Long Should I Air Fry My Sliders?
The time it takes for your burgers to cook in an air fryer depends on several things. For instance, how well done you prefer them, the type of air fryer you have, the wattage of your air fryer, and how thick the patties are. Check regularly for the best results.
Awesome Toppings Ideas for your Hamburgers:
Here are a few suggestions for you to top your burger with. These are also good ideas to party with perfect hamburgers.
- Roasted Bell Peppers
- Sliced Jalapenos
- Fried Egg
- Cooked Bacon
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Sliders
- ¾ lb lean ground beef
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 cooked bacon slices
- 4 slider buns, split
- 2 cheddar cheese slices
- 2 butter lettuce leaves torn in half
- 1 tomato cut into 4 slices
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- Make 4 equal-sized patties from the ground beef.
- With your finger, make a small indent in the center of each patty.
- Season both sides of each patty with salt and black pepper generously.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of the Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the patties into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of cooking, place 1 bacon slice over each patty, followed by 1 cheese slice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the patties from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Place 1 patty on the bottom of each bun.
- Top each patty with lettuce, followed by tomato, onion, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Cover each with top buns and serve.