Every mother’s dream comes true with these Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks. Easy to cook and difficult to say not to. It’s everyone’s favorite.
There will still be a dispute over who gets the last drumstick with this recipe!
With Beans, Corn Casserole, or Potatoes, these crispy air-fried chicken drumsticks will be a hit.
It’s the perfect supper for every occasion!
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks?
Using an air fryer to cook drumsticks keeps the mess contained rather than all over your grill or stovetop. It’s fantastic!
Easy and Quick:
Drumsticks may be cooked half the time with excellent results.
The fryer’s circulating air evenly cooks the legs without overcharging them on the outside. It’s simply outstanding!
It’s a healthy method to obtain your protein because it requires very little oil. Especially if you’re on a diet, it’s a healthy approach to acquire the taste and texture of “fried” food without the oil.
Chicken legs were one of the cheapest meats I could find the last time I checked; talk about dining gourmet on a budget!
How Long Do Drumsticks Take in An Air Fryer?
Place the chicken legs skin side down—Cook for 10 minutes at 380 degrees. After 10 minutes, flip the chicken and restart air frying for another 7-8 minutes, or until it changes color and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Can I Use the Air Fryer to Stack Chicken Legs?
We want to leave enough room around our chicken legs as we do with most foods we cook in the air fryer so that the hot air can circulate and the skin can crisp up. As a result, we don’t recommend stacking the chicken in more than one layer.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tsp galangal minced
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- to taste salt
- 4 (6-ounces) chicken drumsticks
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, galangal, ginger, spices and salt.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and coat with the marinade generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 6-8 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken drumsticks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20-25 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the drumsticks from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply