Receiving appreciation after making dinner is the dream for everyone.
Sometimes you make a perfect cuisine for dinner but don’t receive appreciation. It will undoubtedly be something your family members are unwilling to eat.
Then it would help if you gave a chance to this air fryer chicken breast recipe. Everyone at the dining table will love this chicken, and the appreciation will be loud as well.
How Should Chicken Be Cut for Making Air Fryer Chicken Breasts?
You don’t need the entire chicken for this dish. Only take breast pieces and cut them into halves. However, make sure that these breast pieces are totally boneless. You can cook boned pieces as well, but you have to change some ingredients and cooking procedures for that purpose. The size of the chicken breasts should also be medium as it will require more time to cook more significant pieces, and they might not fit in the air fryer’s basket as well.
Can Frozen Chicken Breasts Be Used to Make This Recipe?
It is possible to cook frozen chicken breast via this recipe as well. However, suppose you want the perfect texture and delicious taste. In that case, you should always use the fresh chicken meat, or if available in frozen form, only then make sure that you have thawed it completely.
How to Season the Chicken Breasts Before Cooking Them in an Air Fryer?
Take the boneless chicken breast pieces in a bowl and add a little bit of olive oil to them. Then add some salt, black pepper, dried herbs, ginger and garlic paste, and some soy sauce or vinegar if you want, and then coat it well on the chicken pieces. Let them marinate for a few minutes until your air fryer is preheated.
How to Store the Leftover Air Fryer Chicken Breasts?
Please put them in an air-tight box and then place them in the freezer to keep them safe for almost six months.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, salt and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the butter mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken breasts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, flip the chicken breasts.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken breasts from Air Fryer and serve.