Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas are the perfect Mexican dinner. The combination of chicken, bell peppers, and onions is flavorful.
The mixture of chicken fajitas cooked in the air fryer is juicy and delicious. My family loves this dinner. It is our go-to dinner on any special occasion.
What Temperature is Suitable for Making a Mixture of Chicken Fajitas in an Air Fryer?
The most suitable temperature for air frying chicken mixture is 390° F. At this temperature, the chicken mixture will come out thick and well-fried.
Keep in mind that you need to preheat the air fryer before placing the chicken mixture in it. It helps the mixture get ready quickly. It would be best to preheat it at the same temperature (390° F.)
Can I Add Oil to the Chicken Mixture for Making Chicken Fajitas Inside an Air Fryer?
You do not need to add oil to the chicken mixture while air frying it. It is unnecessary to do so.
However, it is helpful to spray non-stick cooking spray in an air fryer basket. It protects the air fryer from getting messy, and the chicken mixture does not stick to the air fryer either.
Is it Better to Fry the Chicken Mixture in an Air Fryer Than in an Oven?
It is better to air fryer chicken mixture. Here are the benefits of air frying chicken mixture:
- Air Fryer cooks chicken mixture quickly. It heats the mixture so much that the mixture comes out perfectly fried. Hence, an air fryer saves time.
- An air fryer preserves the nutritional contents of chicken. It does not need oil. Hence, the absence of oil protects you from gaining weight and keeps you safe from other unhealthy effects of oily food. Thus, an air fryer is indeed a lifesaver.
- The oven needs more time to cook the chicken mixture. It needs oil too. Hence, it is not as advantageous as an air fryer.
Air Fryer Chicken FajitasA classic Mexican recipe of tortillas filled with the combo of chicken, bell peppers and onion…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas warmed
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken strips, bell pepper, onion, fajita seasoning and oil and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken mixture into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, toss the chicken mixture once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken mixture from Air Fryer and place into a bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture over each tortilla and serve with your favorite topping.
NutritionCalories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 287mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 88mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
More Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Filet Mignon
- Air Fryer Rib-Eye Steak
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin