A spice rub of onion powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, ground mustard, salt, black pepper, some pounds of pork tenderloin, and an air fryer results in a marvelously delicious dinner.
Add a bit of cayenne pepper for a bit of kick, and you will get a pork tenderloin that will wow you.
Without further ado, let’s get to the air fryer pork tenderloin.
What is Pork Tenderloin?
Pork tenderloin is the tasty pork version of fillet mignon. It’s an extremely lean and tender pork chop. It can be prepared in various ways and goes well with various flavor combinations.
Why Should We Make Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin Recipe?
This recipe takes little time to prepare but packs a punch of flavor!
You could nearly cut it with a spoon because it’s so soft and juicy!
Cooking and preheating the air fryer takes only a few minutes.
Pork tenderloin is low in carbohydrates and calories.
The fluids are sealed in the air fryer, and a lovely crust forms on the outside.
How Long Will It Take to Cook Pork in An Air Fryer?
The accurate cooking timing depends on various things. But the rule of thumb is to set the Air Fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F to preheat. Oil coat the sides of the pork chops; we like the additional crispiness that the oil provides (NOTE: Oil is optional). Then apply the dry ingredients on all sides of the pork chops. Cook pork chops for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
What Temperature Should Pork Tenderloin Be Cooked At?
Pig chops, pork roasts, pork loin, and tenderloin should all be cooked to a temperature of 145° F to provide optimal flavor. However, ground pork should be cooked to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 (1½-pound) pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a small-sized bowl, mix together mustard, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Coat the pork tenderloin with oil and then rub with the spice mixture generously.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork tenderloin into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20-22 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork tenderloin from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into desired-sized slices and serve.