Air Fryer Chicken Street Tacos are healthy and delicious tacos. They are the perfect option if you are craving fresh street tacos.
The air fryer chicken street tacos are crispy, delicious, and safe for health. Their chicken mixture is very convenient to make in an air fryer.
- How Can I Warm Up Chicken Tacos in an Air Fryer?
- Why Should I Refrigerate the Marinade Before Cooking Chicken Street Tacos in an Air Fryer?
- What Time Should I Set for the Cooking Chicken Mixture of Street tacos in an Air Fryer?
- What Temperature is Suitable for Cooking Chicken Street tacos in an Air Fryer?
- Air Fryer Chicken Street Tacos
How Can I Warm Up Chicken Tacos in an Air Fryer?
You can warm up chicken tacos in an air fryer by reheating them. Adjust the temperature to 350° F. Adjust the time for 2-3 minutes. Heat them, and they will be warm and crispy again.
It would be best if you kept an eye on temperature and time. Any increase in temperature and time will cause them to get extra brownish. The taste may also change to some extent.
Why Should I Refrigerate the Marinade Before Cooking Chicken Street Tacos in an Air Fryer?
It would be best to refrigerate the marinade of chicken street tacos before air frying chicken strips. Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
It would help refrigerate the marinate because it turns out tastier when air-fried. It also gets cooked quicker, and the taste of the chicken is enhanced.
What Time Should I Set for the Cooking Chicken Mixture of Street tacos in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer is a quick cooker. It cooks chicken mixture very fast. You need to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before cooking the chicken mixture in it. To cook the chicken mixture perfectly well, adjust the time to 12 minutes.
In just 12 minutes, your delicious chicken mixture is ready to be served.
What Temperature is Suitable for Cooking Chicken Street tacos in an Air Fryer?
The temperature is 360° F to cook the chicken mixture of chicken street tacos in an air fryer. The mixture comes out juicy, thick, and delicious at this temperature.
Air Fryer Chicken Street Tacos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 (4-inch corn tortillas warmed
- 2 cups Mexican cheese shredded
- ¼ medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- For chicken: in a large baking dish, bowl, add all ingredients except for chicken strips and mix well.
- Add the chicken strips and coat with mixture generously.
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate for 2 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken thighs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken thighs once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken thighs from Air Fryer and transfer into a bowl.
- With 2 forks, shred the meat.
- Divide chicken mixture over each tortilla and serve with the topping of cheese, onion and cilantro.
More Appetizer Recipes