Forget the county fair; now, you can enjoy the golden, crispy, breaded hot dogs within the comforts of your home.
Just plug in your air fryer, take out the pack of frozen corn dogs, place it in the basket, hit the air fryer button, and let the magic begin.
You will have hot and juicy corn dogs within your reach in mere minutes without paying the county fair price.
Why Should I Make Corn Dogs in An Air Fryer?
Cooking them in the air fryer is the most favorable way to go, whether you’re making them for a snack or a supper. There will be no more soggy bottoms from the microwave or oven. Crispy on the outside, crispy on the inside!
How Long Do Frozen Corndogs Take to Cook in The Air Fryer?
In a single layer, place frozen corn dogs in the basket. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 370°F and then bake for 10-12 minutes. If you have thawed the corndogs already, heat them only for 5 minutes.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Corn Dogs?
A little ketchup and mustard go a long way with corn dogs. For a well-balanced supper, serve with air fryer chips, this delicious pasta salad, and fruit salad.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 frozen corn dogs
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen corn dogs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- After 8 minutes of cooking, flip the corn dogs.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the corn dogs from Air Fryer and serve.