It’s tea time, and you are short of some snacks, don’t fraught with worry as the air fryer frozen taquitos recipe is here to make your day.
This is quick, delicious, cheesy, and full of flavors. In short, you can say that this will be a perfect snack for your tea party or snacking party.
What are Taquitos?
Taquitos are also called rolled tacos which are Mexican in origin and are made up of corn tortillas that are rolled and filled.
The most common fillings used are beef, chicken, cheese, or fried vegetables. You can choose the one you like most.
Are Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos Vegan?
Taquitos can be vegan or nonvegan, depending upon your choice. If you are willing to eat non-vegan taquitos, you can eat those filled with shredded chicken or beef and some cheese. However, if you follow a vegan diet plan, you can use vegetable-filled taquitos. A mixture of fried or vegetables such as corn, carrots, cabbage, potatoes, peas, etc., can fill vegan taquitos.
Are Frozen Taquitos Precooked?
Yes, frozen taquitos are precooked, and you only have to get them crispy and warm in the air fryer. However, don’t let them thaw first as it will lead to the penetration of water in them and result in soggy taquitos. Moreover, prevent them from touching each other when arranged in the air fryer’s basket as it will also keep them undercooked from touching sides.
How to Serve Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos?
You can use any dipping sauce to serve them with taquitos. However, sour cream, tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, or hot sauce will pair up perfectly with these air fryer froze taquitos. If you are a cheese lover, you can also use shredded cheese or melted cheese to top them with. Dipping them in cheese sauce will also double the fun.
Air Fryer Frozen Taquitos
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 frozen taquitos
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Spray the taquitos with cooking spray evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen taquitos into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 7-10 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the taquitos once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the taquitos from Air Fryer and serve.