Eggless Banana Cake in the Air Fryer is delightfully moist, fluffy, and soft. It’s a quick and foolproof cake in an air fryer, with a hint of cinnamon and mild sweetness from maple syrup.
A smooth and fluffy cake made with essential ingredients and no electric mixer required. Unlike standard cake recipes that require numerous stages, this one is a simple stir and bake recipe.
The best thing about this recipe is that it makes a quick, small Bundt cake ideal for a small family.
How Does the Texture of the Air Fryer Cake Come Out?
When you need a smaller cake or don’t have access to an oven, air fryer cakes are the way to go (ideal for dorm baking). As the air fryer bakes with hot air circulation on top of these cakes, the tops tend to be darker than oven-baked cakes. On the other hand, the cakes stay soft on the inside and look fabulous because of the darker hue.
Why is the Middle of My Cake Wet?
This is because the cake was taken out before it was fully baked. So, bake for around 30 min and test its readiness before taking it out from the oven.
Is It Possible to Make It into a Layer Cake?
Absolutely! Cut the cooled cake into two layers and frost with your favorite frostings like whipped cream, chocolate cream cheese, vanilla buttercream, peanut butter, brown butter, chocolate buttercream, or Nutella cream cheese.
What is the Best Way to Mash Bananas?
Put the bananas in a shallow basin or platter after peeling. Now use the back of a large fork or a potato masher to press down on the bananas until thoroughly mashed and lump-free.
How Do You Know When It’s Perfectly Baked?
To know if the cake is perfectly made, insert a long toothpick, skewer, or tiny knife into the cake’s center and make sure it comes out clean with no batter stuck to it.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Eggless Banana Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup self rising flour
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3½ tbsp coconut oil softened
- 1 banana peeled and mashed
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Grease a small Bundt cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, add the brown sugar and coconut oil and with an electric mixer, beat until creamy.
- Add the banana, applesauce and maple syrup and beat until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan and with a spatula, smooth the top surface.¼¼
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
- Then invert the slightly cooled cake onto the cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.