Air Fryer Chocolate Bundt Cake is an excellent chocolate feast. Its classical taste and uniqueness are beyond appreciation.
You can bake super soft, sweet, and perfect chocolate bundt cake in an air fryer in 25 minutes only. Your kids are going to love it!
Can I Take the Air Fryer Bundt Cake from the Pan Right After Baking It?
The chocolate bundt cake is a very soft dessert. The freshly baked cake is so soft that you cannot take it out right after baking it. A bit of chocolate bundt cake might stick to the pan if you take it out right after baking it. You can prevent chocolate bundt cake from sticking to the pan. Let it cool down 12-15 minutes after it is fully baked. Then, take it out. It will come out perfect. The cake would not stick to the pan after cooling down.
How Can I Take Out a Stuck Chocolate Bundt Cake Baked in an Air Fryer?
You can take out a stuck chocolate bundt cake easily. Just put the pan upside down in a dish. Cover it with a soft cloth or a towel. Then, tap the pan gently. The air fryer chocolate bundt cake would come out right after it. If the cake does not come out, repeat the process for a few more minutes.
What is the Most Suitable Temperature for Baking a Chocolate Bundt Cake in an Air Fryer?
Baking a cake is a little tricky. You might be conscious of its softness. However, an air fryer can bake a perfectly soft bundt cake. You need to set the right temperature to do so. Set the temperature to 320° F. You must preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before baking. This temperature (320° F) will provide you with a well-baked cake.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup all urpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and with an electric beater, beat on low speed until well combined.
- Place mixture into the prepared Bundt pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the Bundt pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the Bundt pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now invert the cake onto wire rack to completely cool before slicing.
- Cut the cake into desired-sized slices and serve.