Air fryer eggs in a basket is a super easy and perfect recipe for breakfast. You can make this yummy dish in only a few minutes. It is a healthy, protein-rich recipe for a healthy breakfast.
for 17 minutes for a well-cooked yolk. It depends on the time you boil the yolk for. Air fryer eggs are the best thing to enjoy at the breakfast table with your family. You will love the unique taste of these eggs.
Are Air Fryer Eggs Healthy?
Air fryer eggs are healthy. Eggs are a good source of good protein (containing vitamin D B6 and B12.) They also have a lot of minerals that keep you energetic throughout the day.
Moreover, when these eggs are cooked in the air fryer, their minerals remain healthy as no oily ingredient is used in abundance. Hence, the absence of fats and oils makes this dish even healthier.
How Long Do You Air Fry Eggs in An Air Fryer?
In an air fryer, you should place the eggs in an air fryer basket and cook them at 250F. Cook it for 15 minutes if you love eating the soft yolk. However, set a time
How Many Eggs Can You Put in An Air Fryer?
You can put a maximum of 6-8 eggs in your air fryer basket. You must leave space between the eggs. This is the maximum range of eggs. Adding more than 6-8 eggs will cause the eggs to touch each other. This will create a mess.
How Can We Cook Half-Boiled Eggs in An Air Fryer?
It is straightforward to cook half-boiled eggs in an air fryer. Just take two eggs. Cook them in an air fryer for 11 minutes. All of it depends on time. 11 minutes are enough for perfect half-boiled eggs.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bread
Air Fryer Eggs in a Basket
- 2 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- salt and ground black pepper
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 330 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- With a large cookie cutter, cut a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- After preheating, arrange the bread slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Carefully crack an egg the center of each bread slice.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-9 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, flip the slices.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the slices from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Sprinkle each egg with salt and black pepper and serve.