Breakfast is usually something that has very few options.
The hurry to get your kids ready for school and a fear of getting late from the office don’t let you try something innovative for breakfast.
But from now on, with this air fryer breakfast potato recipe, you can try a delicious and different breakfast.
Why Should You Eat Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes in Your Breakfast?
You have to store a lot of proteins in your body at the breakfast table. These proteins are necessary to keep you active throughout the day and assist you in your daily activities. Eating air fryer breakfast potatoes will help you consume these proteins as they are proteins-enriched veggies.
How to Coat Potatoes for Making Breakfast Potatoes Using an Air Fryer?
Take peeled potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Each cube must be 1 inch as more giant cubes will remain undercooked. Then take these cubes in a bowl add some salt and pepper to toss them with a fine coat. You can use different spices and parsley as well for that purpose. Some mint and coriander will take the flavors to the next level.
What is the Best Method to Serve Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes?
Take perfectly cooked potatoes for the air fryer’s basket and place them in a dish. Place a half-fried egg over them and sprinkle some diced onion and green chilies to have a picture-perfect breakfast. If it’s a weekend, you can try them with bacon, shredded cheese, or ham, as well as you have time to get them ready.
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- 4 russet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes You must try to soak the potatoes in water for some hour before cooking them. However, if you do so, never forget to coat them with salt half an hour before cooking them, as salt will draw out the extra water.
- 2 tbsp olive oil Ensure that all your cubes are equal; otherwise, the smaller one will burn, and the bigger one will be undercooked.
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, add potato cubes, parsley, spices, salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the potato cubes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potato cubes from Air Fryer and serve.