Facing a shortage of time at breakfast could be something that is faced by a lot of mothers.
The reason behind that is the number of tasks they have to perform, from waking their children up and getting them ready for school.
However, you can now make a batch of toasts using your air fryer at once.
- Why Use an Air Fryer to Make Toasts Instead of a Traditional Toaster?
- What type of Bread is Required to Make Perfect Toast in an Air Fryer?
- What Toppings Will Do Best with the Air Fryer Toasts?
- Some Top Tips and Tricks to Take Your Air Fryer Toasts Towards Perfection
- More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Toast
Why Use an Air Fryer to Make Toasts Instead of a Traditional Toaster?
Usually, the toaster used at home can make toasts quicker than the air fryer. However, they toast only two pieces at once, while you can toast a batch of bread at once. Moreover, compared to toasters, air fryers toast them ideally without burning them from any corner, which is usual with many toasters.
What type of Bread is Required to Make Perfect Toast in an Air Fryer?
Usually, the preferable bread to toast in an air fryer is White bread. However, it is not mandatory to use these loaves of bread as you can also toast the bread of any type and any brand depending upon your choice and taste. The air fryer will toast any of them perfectly.
What Toppings Will Do Best with the Air Fryer Toasts?
Any topping of your choice will make a perfect couple with air fryer toasts. Any fruit jam, Avocado paste, butter, jelly, cinnamon, and peanut butter are some top listed toppings for toasters that your whole family will love.
Some Top Tips and Tricks to Take Your Air Fryer Toasts Towards Perfection
- Never try to toast pieces of bread without preheating the air fryer as it will not directly start cooking, and you can get soggy bread instead of crispy toasts.
- One-day-old bread will always make better toasts than a fresh one.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
Air Fryer ToastThis Air Fryer recipe is the easiest way to make perfect toasts for breakfast!
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 bread slices
Tried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
- Lightly grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355°F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the bread slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bread slices from Air Fryer and serve.