As an adult, one of my favorite snacks of all time is air fryer French fries. My little siblings also love it.
That said, it is undoubtedly the best snack for kids and adults that you can cook quickly without investing too much time.
The crispy air fryer French fries are not only flavorful and delicious but healthy too.
How Much Time Should I Set in An Air Fryer to Make Crispy French Fries?
To make crispy air fryer French fries, 15-16 minutes are enough. However, do not heat them directly inside an air fryer. 5 minutes of preheating an air fryer are preferred before heating French fries on an air fryer.
How Much Temperature Should I Set for French Fries in An Air Fryer?
In an air fryer, set the temperature at 380°F to make French fries. Preheat at this temperature for 5 minutes, and then heat the French fries for 15 minutes.
How to Keep French Fries Crispy Inside an Air Fryer?
If you want to keep your French fries crispy, then you can follow these points:
- Wash the potato strips in cold water. It is better to wash them in running cold water.
- Dry them well by placing them on towel paper.
- Preheat the air fryer for more crispy French fries.
- Do not place the potato strips close to each other. In fact, place them apart in one layer.
Can I Reheat My Air Fryer French Fries to Make Them Crispy?
Yes, you can warm up your French fries inside an air fryer to make them crispy.
- Set the temperature to 400°C. Place the French Fries inside the air fryer basket.
- Slide it inside and set the time for 2 minutes.
- Keep shaking the basket. Your French fries will be crispy and warm again.
- Heat for 1 more minute if required.
Air Fryer French FriesOne of the kid’s favorite snacks of all time…
- 1 medium russet potato peeled and cut into strips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Rinse the potato strips under cold running water thoroughly.
- Drain the potato strips well and pat them dry with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, add the potato strips, oil, salt and black pepper and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the potato strips into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-16 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the fries once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fries from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 444mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Crispy Green Beans
- Air Fryer Frozen Samosa