From Apple pie to apple jam, you must have eaten various desserts made out of apples or containing them as their primary ingredient.
However, have you ever tried fried apples as a dessert? If No, then it’s time to give a chance to this delicious air fryer fried apple recipe to take the space of dessert at your dining table.
It will take around half an hour to make this innovative dessert.
What Are the Ingredients Required to Make this Dessert?
As the recipe’s name suggests, the main ingredient of this dessert will be apples. You have to peel them off and then cut them into slices. After doing so, their seeds must also be removed as they will give a bitter taste upon cooking within the apples. Other than apples, it would help if you also had some maple syrup, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Make sure you have taken the fully ripened but hard and sweet apples.
How to Coat the Apples Before frying them in an Air Fryer?
Take your peeled, seeded, and sliced apples in a big bowl and add all the ingredients to it. Mix them well and coat the maple juice and butter mixture all over the apples. Make sure that you have coated them evenly and no empty spot on them.
Do You Require Oil for Making Fried Apples in an Air Fryer?
You don’t need oil for making fried apples in your air fryer. The butter present in the coating will help them get fried. You only have to spray the air fryer’s basket with a cooking spray to avoid apples sticking with the bucket during the cooking process.
How to Serve the Air Fryer Fried Apples?
The best way is to serve them with a topping of whipped cream and some sprinkles.
You can also top them with maple syrup, caramel, or concentrated apple juice as well.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Chocolate Bundt Cake
Air Fryer Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups
Air Fryer Fried Apples
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 sweet apples cored and sliced
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add maple syrup, butter, vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the apple slices and toss to coat well.
- Arrange the apple slices into the prepared baking dish alongside any butter mixture.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20-25 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, stir the apple slices with pan sauce.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply