Are you the one who always feels hungry midway through a movie while watching it with your old fellows or family members?
Getting up and spending an hour in the kitchen at that time is undoubtedly something you never wish to do.
However, your worry is going to be over now as you can make breadsticks for yourself in the air fryer within 15 minutes.
If you have a packet of frozen breadsticks, you can cook it in an air fryer without getting into any trouble and deal with your appetite.
Why Should You Prefer Air Fryer Over the Traditional Method of Using an Oven for Heating the Bread Sticks?
The oven could take way more time than the air fryer while heating the frozen breadsticks. Moreover, it can also make them dry and ruin their taste. So, I always prefer an air fryer for heating the breadsticks.
How to Serve the Bread Sticks?
The best way is to serve them directly without any sauce or dipping. However, it is a versatile food item and can be served as a quick breakfast, snack, or appetizer.
Depending upon the purpose of serving it, you can serve it with different drippings or simply a glass of wine.
How to Make Perfect Bread Sticks Using an Air Fryer?
- It would be best to use a nonstick cooking spray to slick the air fryer’s basket.
- Then preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 340 degrees Fahrenheit. This temperature is perfect for maintaining the soft texture of breadsticks.
- Place the breadsticks in a single layer in the basket and slide them into the air fryer.
- It will usually take 7 to 10 minutes to get them ready for you. Never forget to flip the sides of breadsticks after five minutes of cooking them. Otherwise, they may be overcooked from one side while undercooked from the other.
Air Fryer Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Ling Ling Potstickers
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Frozen Breadsticks
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 frozen breadsticks
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen breadsticks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- Flip the breadsticks.
- Air Fry at 340 °F for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve 🙂
Leave a Reply