I like bagels. If you like bagels too, here is another hotshot and time-saving bagels recipe for you. Today we are making air fryer pizza bagels.
Oh, yes! Bagels and pizza together. That sounds yummilicious, no?
And no, we will not use frozen pizza bagels for this recipe. We are going to get creative.
- Recipe Video
- How Are We Going to Make Pizza Bagels in the Air Fryer?
- Can I Make These Pizza Bagels Ahead of Time and Store Them?
- Is It Possible to Make Pizza Bagels in An Air Fryer Instead of An Oven?
- Can I Air Fry Frozen Pizza Bagels?
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Frozen Pizza Bagels in An Air Fryer?
- More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Pizza Bagels
How Are We Going to Make Pizza Bagels in the Air Fryer?
We are going to use pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni slices to turn plain bagels into homemade pizza bagels. And then we are simply going to put them in the air fryer to cook.
You can use toppings of your choice. Some topping suggestions for this recipe are:
- bell peppers
- black olives
Can I Make These Pizza Bagels Ahead of Time and Store Them?
Yes! You can save uncooked homemade pizza bagels in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Is It Possible to Make Pizza Bagels in An Air Fryer Instead of An Oven?
Yes, why not? You can conveniently make pizza bagels in an air fryer than in an oven. Simply place the pizza bagels in the preheated air fryer basket and cook for up to 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. They’ll turn out to be chewy and crispy, just like your favorite takeout pizza place, because they’re prepared in an air fryer.
Can I Air Fry Frozen Pizza Bagels?
Sure, if you have frozen pizza bagels, go ahead. However, remember to put enough room between each pizza bagel so that they heat evenly and don’t stick together.
How Long Does It Take to Cook Frozen Pizza Bagels in An Air Fryer?
Frozen pizza bagels in the air fryer will take 5-6 minutes to cook perfectly at 360 degrees F. The cooking time also depends on the air fryer you are using.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Pizza Bagels
- 2 bagels cut in half
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup mini pepperoni slices
- nonstick cooking spray to grease the basket
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the bagel halves into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 1 minute.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bagel halves from Air Fryer and place onto a plate, cut side-up.
- Spread pizza sauce over each bagel half evenly and sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange pepperoni slices over cheese evenly.
- Again, arrange the bagel halves into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 3 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bagel halves from Air Fryer and serve warm.