Are you struggling with a complex recipe while your guests are waiting for an appetizer?
Here’s the solution in the form of delicious and quick-cooking frozen ling-ling potstickers, which will not take more than 15 minutes to be served.
And the best part is that you don’t have to prepare anything for it, simply open the pack of frozen potstickers and introduce them to the air fryer.
Why Use an Air Fryer for Frozen Ling-ling Potstickers Instead of Steaming them?
The perfect way to cook ling-ling potstickers is by using an air fryer. It will reduce the squabbles and give them a crispy touch that will enhance their flavors. This is something that cannot be achieved by steaming them.
How Much Time is Required to Cook Ling-ling Potstickers in an Air Fryer?
It is less time taking. You must preheat the air fryer at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. Then slide in the air fryer basket along with potstickers and let them cook for 8 to 10 minutes. If you want some extra-crisp, give one or two more minutes.
How to Serve Ling-ling potstickers?
The best way is to serve them with luscious teriyaki sauce or some other Asian dipping sauce of your choice.
- Never forget to spray the ling-ling potstickers and Air Fryer’s basket with a cooking spray. The oil will prevent the sticking of potstickers.
- Arrange the potsticker in the basket in a single layer so that they get the same crisp evenly.
- After sliding the basket into the air fryer, shake it twice during the cooking process, so the potstickers are cooked evenly. You can flip the potstickers after cooking them on the side for half the time.
Air Fryer Ling-Ling Potstickers
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 12 frozen ling-ling pot stickers
- Spray the pot stickers with cooking spray evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pot stickers into the greased Air Fryer Basket in asingle layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket twice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pot stickers from Air Fryer and serve.