It is natural for the majority of housewives to struggle a lot when it comes to serving some extremely luscious and perfectly cooked appetizers while already busy in the kitchen preparing a perfect dinner.
But it’s time to dump this struggle as the latest air fryer frozen chicken patties recipe will only take 13 minutes to get ready and serve as a perfect appetizer.
- Do You Need to Thaw Chicken Patties Before Cooking Them in an Air Fryer?
- How to Arrange Chicken Patties in an Air Fryer’s Basket?
- What Should You Do If You are Willing to Get Some Extra Crisps in Your Chicken Patties?
- What is the Best Way to Serve These Chicken Patties?
- More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Patties
Do You Need to Thaw Chicken Patties Before Cooking Them in an Air Fryer?
No! You don’t need to do so. Just open the packet of frozen chicken patties after picking it up from the freezer and then slide them into the air fryer to get cooked. When you thaw them, the water melts and gets absorbed by the patties. It will result in soggy chicken patties, or you have to give some extra time to get them perfect.
How to Arrange Chicken Patties in an Air Fryer’s Basket?
There must be enough space present for patties to get cooked in the air fryer’s basket. Ensure that you have arranged them in a single layer in the basket. Placing them over one another will lead them to stick together and result in messy and soggy chicken patties.
What Should You Do If You are Willing to Get Some Extra Crisps in Your Chicken Patties?
If you want your chicken patties crispier than ever, then you should use some virgin olive to coat them. However, don’t use it before arranging the patties in the basket. After 5 minutes of cooking in the air fryer, you have to coat them well to get desired results.
What is the Best Way to Serve These Chicken Patties?
You can serve them with pieces of bread and some dipping sauce. However, the most convenient and preferable method is to serve them straight from the air fryer with blue cheese mayo.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Patties
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 frozen chicken
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the patties into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6-8 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the patties once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the patties from Air Fryer and serve.