Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings are super easy to make. The air fryer crisps them from the outside and lets them remain tender soft from the inside.
You can cook the mouth-watering chicken wings quickly in an air fryer. It will only take 30 minutes to fry these tasty wings.
Is it Easy to Cook “Frozen” Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is more valuable than an oven when cooking frozen food. Air fryer takes less time to do so. That said, you can cook frozen chicken wings in an air fryer.
However, heat them for 5 minutes longer than the cooking time. It would be best if you also preheated the air fryer. Your perfect frozen chicken wings will be ready in only 30 minutes.
Is it Safe to Cook Frozen Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer?
An air fryer is very beneficial to health as it cooks food in a very healthy way. The chicken becomes harmful to health when you fry it with oil. However, an air fryer does not need oil to cook your frozen chicken wings.
Hence, you remain healthy. Consequently, the chances of weight gain and heart diseases decrease. Thus, it is safe to cook frozen chicken wings in an air fryer.
What Temperature is Required to Cook Frozen Wings Perfectly Inside an Air Fryer?
To cook frozen wings perfectly inside an air fryer, you need to preheat the air fryer first. Preheat it at 390° F for 5 minutes. After preheating, heat frozen chicken wings for 30 minutes at the same temperature. They are ready to be served now.
How Can I Make Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings Crispy?
To give a crispy outer texture to frozen wings, you need to do two steps.
- Flip the wings after 15 minutes while air frying them. It will allow the whole wing to get crispy.
- Spray the wings with cooking spray again after 20 minutes.
Tip: Keep the wings apart from each other. Arrange them in a single layer. More spacing will allow wings to get surrounded by more heat. Hence, they will turn out to be way crispier.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb frozen chicken wings
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen chicken wings into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, flip the wings.
- After 25 minutes of cooking, spray the shrimp with cooking spray evenly.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the shrimp from Air Fryer and serve.
More Appetizer Recipes