Despite a variety of snacks introduced in this world, nothing could beat French fries as universal snacks.
But usually, you cannot let your kids eat them every time they want due to the oil present in them when deep-frying them.
However, You can resolve this problem with the help of an air fryer frozen French fries. These are quick, crispier, and healthier.
- What is the Reason to Make French Fries in an Air Fryer Instead of Deep Frying Them in a Pan?
- Do you Need to Thaw Frozen French Fries Before Sliding Them into the Air Fryer?
- What are some Seasoning Ideas for Air Fryer French Fries?
- Why is it Required to Preheat the Air Fryer Before Sliding in the French Fries?
- More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
What is the Reason to Make French Fries in an Air Fryer Instead of Deep Frying Them in a Pan?
When you deep fry the fries in a pan, it results in the retention of a lot of cooking in them, which is not suitable for your health as it can increase the blood cholesterol level and add up to the fats as well. Contrary to this, when you make French Fries in the air fryer, you manage to get the same taste and crispiness without any oil dripping from them.
Do you Need to Thaw Frozen French Fries Before Sliding Them into the Air Fryer?
There is no need to defrost the frozen French fries at all. It will make them soggy and require more than average time to cook them. Fries might also get broken upon frying. So, the best way is to transfer them directly into the air fryer after picking them up from the freezer.
What are some Seasoning Ideas for Air Fryer French Fries?
You can use different types of spices to get them seasoned. You can simply use salt to get the classic taste of French fries.
Why is it Required to Preheat the Air Fryer Before Sliding in the French Fries?
Preheating is required to get the temperature set and cook fries properly. Otherwise, your fries will first defrost, which could lead to a decline in their crispiness.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen french fries
- as required seasoning salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fries with salt and then spray with cooking spray.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen fries into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, shake the basket once.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fries from Air Fryer and serve.