Tater tots are crowd-pleaser frozen snacks that appeal to everyone, including adults.
They’re famous for a reason: they’re simple to prepare, delectable, and make an excellent side dish with burgers, sandwiches, or even steak.
Wrapped in bacon, tater tots can be used to top casseroles or even as standalone; they are delicious.
Try them in an air fryer; you will forget to take out your deep-fryer again. These air fryer tater tots are crisp and healthier versions of deep-fried ones.
What are Tater Tots, exactly?
Grated potato is used to make Tater Tots, which are subsequently deep-fried. They have a crunchy outside and a soft interior.
How Long Does It Take to Cook Tater Tots in An Air Fryer?
Season with salt and pepper. Olive oil is sprayed on the surface. Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, open the basket and shake the tots. Cook for another 5-8 minutes, or until crisp.
Why Are Air Fryer Tater Tots So Delicious?
- This is a healthier alternative to a popular game-day snack and side dish.
- Cooking tater tots from frozen takes about 20 minutes.
- They are really delectable! They have a deep-fried flavor but are considerably healthier!
- To make extremely crispy tots, you only need three ingredients!
What Do You Put on Top of Tater Tots?
Tater Tots are a popular party meal or side dish. You may serve these as a potato side dish with a main course or as a party snack with your favorite sauces to a large crowd.
You can top your fried tots with various toppings, including cheddar, sriracha, salsa, and guacamole.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Gardein Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray To make the crispiest tater tots, preheat your air fryer.
- 1 lb frozen tater tots The frying spray and salt are essential for crisping the potato tots, so don't leave them out!
- as required coarse salt During cooking, flip the tots in the basket to ensure even frying.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the frozen tater tots into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Spray the tater tots with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once after 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the tater tots from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply