The recipes that can go from freezer to table in less than 30 minutes are everyone’s favorites.
One of such amazing recipes is an air fryer frozen pretzels recipe.
Ranch pretzels, pretzel pizzas, and cinnamon pretzel bites are excellent appetizers or snacks made using pretzels. My favorites, though, are the simple warm, soft frozen pretzels.
How to Make Frozen Pretzels in An Air Fryer?
You can make frozen pretzel bites in the air fryer using the instructions mentioned below—Preheat the air fryer to 320°F for 5 minutes and then bake for 3 minutes.
How Can We Reheat Leftover Pretzels?
If the pretzels need to be reheated, place them in the air fryer basket and reheat them at 320 degrees for 1-2 minutes.
Which Air Fryer to Use?
Air fryers are of different kinds and not so cheap. Therefore, it is better to purchase an air fryer that suits your requirements and meets your budget. Besides the budget, before you go to the kitchen store, consider the following points:
- What size air fryer do I require?
- Do I want preset options?
- What about some extra features?
What Dips Can You Use With The Soft Frozen Pretzels?
Pretzels are delightful on their own with a bit of salt but dipping them in anything saucy for added taste is also fun. Here are some dip suggestions:
- Nacho Cheese
- Ground Mustard
- Honey Mustard
- French Onion Dip
- Knorr Spinach Dip
- Powdered Sugar Glaze
Air Fryer Frozen Pretzels
- Non-stick cooking spray If you want to make cinnamon sugar soft pretzels, brush the tops of the pretzels with olive or coconut oil and then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar lightly on top.
- 2 2 frozen soft pretzels You can refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight jar for up to two days.
- 1 tbsp water Suppose you want to cut down on sodium. In that case, leave off the salt.
- as required salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pretzels into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Brush the top of each pretzel with water and sprinkle with salt.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 3 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pretzels from Air Fryer and serve warm.
More Snack Recipes