Gosh, I enjoy a high-quality spinach dip. But when I make a spinach dip in the air fryer, it’s even better because it’s so quick and easy!
This party dip is sure to please with spinach, cream cheese, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese. Yummy! What is there not to like?
It’s even better when you make air fryer spinach dip because it’s so quick and fast! You can quickly feed a small group with their favorite dip by this air-fried spinach dip in just minutes!
Why Prepare Spinach Dip in An Air Fryer?
This quick air fryer spinach dip is one of my favorites! Why? Because all of the flavors that go into this spinach dip recipe in the air fryer make it so delicious. We like to use freshly grated parmesan for our air fryer spinach dip. Also, the rich flavor of spinach, chestnuts, and cream cheese intensifies when air-fried. This delicious spinach dip is ready to serve in just 35 minutes from the air fryer, making it ideal as a healthy snack for holiday gatherings or game days.
Can You Make Spinach Dip With Frozen Spinach?
Yes. Frozen spinach can be used, as used in this recipe. Defrost, drain liquid fully, and combine with dip mixture.
It’s critical to drain any moisture, particularly from frozen spinach, or you end up with a watery dip.
With Spinach Dip, What Do You Serve?
Bread, crackers, and chips are common accompaniments to warm cheesy dips.
Serve this dip with cheese crisps, celery, cucumber slices, raw cauliflower, or store-bought low-carb chips/crackers if you’re going low-carb.
Is It Possible to Freeze Spinach Dip?
Yes. Prepare the dip, transfer it to a roasting dish, sprinkle it with cheese, and wrap it securely in foil. Freeze for a maximum of 2-3 months.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Spinach Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup frozen spinach thawed and squeezed
- ⅓ cup water chestnuts drained and chopped
- ½ cup onion minced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- as required ground black pepper
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking pan and spread in an even layer.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 35 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the dip once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and serve.