Many families have a long ritual of eating pork on New Year’s Eve. Because pigs root roughly with their snouts pushing forward, pork represents progress for the following year.
The air fryer glazed pork tenderloin recipe is one of our favorites to serve on New Year’s Day. This spicy and sweet glaze on pork tenderloin creates an outstanding weekday dinner for the whole family. It’s a lot easier and faster than making it in the oven, and it’s also a lot more energy-efficient.
Why Should I Make Glazed Pork Tenderloin in an Air Fryer?
I am a great believer in the notion that people “eat first with their eyes.” That’s why, instead of some boring-looking roasts, I invented this tasty yet simple recipe using the air fryer for a more visually tempting glazed pork tenderloin.
Dinner is simple and handy with this Air Fryer Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe. Not to mention that it takes less than an hour to prepare! The pork tenderloin comes out of the air fryer incredibly juicy and tasty, and cleanup is a breeze.
Why Should I Coat it to Get Glazed?
There’s nothing quite like a juicy, tender piece of pork. It’s also hard to beat a dry, overdone chunk of pig, awful. Fortunately, I no longer produce dry pork since my air fryer assures me that my pork gets glazed, resulting in tender and juicy every time. Thank you so much, Air Fryer!
Now about this Sriracha and honey glazed air fryer pork is delicious. We experimented with various coatings for our tenderloin before settling on this mustard glaze. It has a lot of flavors and goes well with meat.
Precautions When Cooking Pork:
If the pork is undercooked, you may risk food poisoning like Trichinosis if you don’t cook it long enough. Furthermore, if the meat is overcooked, it may become dried out or charred. As a result, putting in the extra work the first time to make it perfect is worthwhile. After all, when appropriately prepared, it is delightful meat to eat. Also, you can purchase a high-quality quick-read thermometer to have a perfectly cooked pork tenderloin.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp honey
- as required salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking pray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the Sriracha, honey and salt and mix well.
- Brush the pork tenderloin with honey mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the pork tenderloin into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25-30 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the pork tenderloin once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork tenderloin from Air Fryer and place onto a platter for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- With a sharp knife, cut the roast into desired-sized slices and serve.