I bet! This delicious marinade can make you drool because of the sweetness of maple flavor along with the hint of vinegar and soy sauces in it.
However, what sets this recipe apart is that it isn’t very salty like ham or too sweet for your taste buds, which makes it a perfect change from the typical cuisine.
Air fryer maple-glazed pork chops are deliciously moist, tender, and flavorful. Only several ingredients are needed to make this quick recipe. Also, you can use sugar-free maple syrup if you want to make a great KETO or Weight Watcher meal.
Can You Use Pork Chops with the Bone-In?
Yes. You can use bone-in chops of pork. However, you have to add 2-3 minutes more to the cooking time instead.
Can You Use Other Seasonings For These Chops?
I prefer keeping my dinner simple; therefore, I use only a few ingredients to make this meal. But, yes, you can try different seasonings. You can add McCormick seasonings if you like to enhance its taste. Also, you can use a touch of black pepper plus a teaspoon of garlic powder or onion powder to make it full of flavor.
Do You Have to Use Cooking Spray for Spraying the Basket?
If you do not have the air fryer parchment paper liners, you may use olive oil to brush the air fryer basket or use the cooking spray but only use the air fryer-safe spray.
Storage: If you have leftover pork chops, you can use an airtight container to store them.
Thinner Chops: You have to shorten the cooking time by 1-2 minutes if the pork chops you are using are thinner.
Side Dishes: You can use toasted broccoli or other side dishes of your choice to serve with the chops.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- With a meat tenderizer, tenderize the chops completely and then, sprinkle each with salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chops and coat with marinade generously.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 6-8 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pork chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-16 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork chops from Air Fryer and serve.