Having unexpected guests during a busy routine is an unwanted incident that every one of you must face on certain occasions.
The main thing to worry about is to serve them some snacks.
But from now on, you will not be unhappy with these unexpected guests as air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches will only take 15 minutes to get ready.
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?
You need only three ingredients readily present in your kitchen, or you can grab them from the nearest grocery store or bakery within a few minutes. Bread Slices, cheese, and butter are the key ingredients. Some parsley or coriander to sprinkle over these sandwiches are additional ingredients, and you can make the perfect sandwich even without them.
What type of Cheese or Bread is Required to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in an Air Fryer?
Usually, you can use any bread to make them. However, make sure that you use some good quality bread from a reputable brand to make them. It would help if you were selective regarding cheese for these sandwiches. Cheddar cheese is perfect for them. However, always shred it at home as the shredded cheese available in the market is usually sprayed or coated with some powder that doesn’t allow them to clump.
Top Tips to Make Perfect Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in an Air Fryer
Following are some top tips by experts to take your sandwiches towards perfection.
- Make sure to butter both slices; you can also use mayonnaise or yogurt Dijon spread.
- If you have some pre-cooked ham or bacon available, add it to the sandwiches to make them more delicious.
- Always use a tiny amount of butter in sandwiches as it will start burning at a high temperature in the air fryer. The best way is to top them with some butter after getting out of the air fryer.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Mini Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese SandwichA classic grilled cheese sandwich that is made with butter and cheddar cheese…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 white bread slices
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the bread slices onto smooth surface.
- Spread the butter over one side of each bread slice evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese over buttered side of 2 slices.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- After preheating, arrange the sandwiches into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 4-5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the sandwiches from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Cut each sandwich in half and serve.
NutritionCalories: 151kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 9gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 238mgPotassium: 109mgSugar: 3gVitamin A: 382IUCalcium: 273mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂