Do you love healthy fruit desserts?
Perfect! We have yet another fantastic fruit dessert that you can make and enjoy full-heartedly as it will be very healthy.
Air fryer grilled pineapple dessert is one of the heavenly desserts. It is a refreshing fruit dessert that can be cooked without any fatigue. Children and adults, everyone loves it. It is a perfect dessert to be cooked in very little time.
Is It Healthy to Cook Grilled Pineapple Inside an Air Fryer?
Making grilled pineapple inside an air fryer is very healthy. It does not require any other ingredient and the minerals present inside remain almost unaffected. It prevents you from fatigue. Hence, you get to enjoy the grilled pineapple and stay healthy.
How Can I Quickly Make Grilled Pineapple Dessert in An Air Fryer?
Making air fryer grilled pineapple dessert is no big deal. All you need to do is peel off the outer layer of pineapple. Cut the pineapple into rings. Place the parchment paper on the air fryer basket. Slide the basket inside and preheat for 5 minutes. After preheating, place rings of pineapple on the basket. Set the time for 13-15 minutes and slide the basket inside. It is recommended to flip the pineapple once after a few minutes. 13-15 minutes in, and your dessert is ready to be served.
What Temperature Is Suitable for Cooking Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple?
The temperature should be kept as required to cook an air fryer grilled pineapple. Preheating should be done at 375° F. Keep the temperature the same while cooking it.
Is It OK to Warm Up Grilled Pineapple in An Air Fryer?
It is beautiful to heat the air fryer grilled pineapple. You can wrap it and place it inside the air fryer. In very little time, it will warm up. Moreover, do not overheat it.
Air Fryer Grilled Pineapple
- 1 fresh pineapple
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- With a sharp knife, remove the outer peel of pineapple and then cut into rings.
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pineapple rings into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 13-15 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the rings once after 9 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pineapple rings from Air Fryer and serve.
More Dessert Recipes