Thanksgiving and Christmas aren’t the only times to eat turkey! It’s a fantastic chicken substitute for your usual dinner.
You don’t need to cook a whole turkey for a large gathering; instead, you can just roast a delicious turkey breast. A simple turkey breast cooks a fraction of the time and produces almost the same results as a complete roast turkey! Isn’t it more convenient?
This delicious honey mustard glazed turkey breast cooks quickly and easily in the air fryer, perfect for any day of the week! Yummy!
Is Turkey Good For Your Health?
Turkey is a high-quality protein low in fat and high in minerals like B vitamins, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc. Vitamin B12 deficiency affects 40% of Americans; therefore, it’s a nutrient that requires our attention.
Antioxidant defense mechanisms, thyroid hormone metabolism, and immunological function are all aided by selenium found in turkey.
Okay, we could probably go on and on about the various nutrients present in turkey; thus, start having turkey in your regular meals, starting with this honey mustard turkey breast.
Can You Store the Air Fryer Turkey Breast?
This honey mustard glazed turkey breast will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge in an airtight container. The turkey can also be frozen if well wrapped and placed in a sealed storage box or freezer-safe bag.
To give some added moisture to the meat when reheating, add some turkey broth.
Important Tip to Make Best Air Fryer Honey Mustard Turkey Breast:
All types of air fryers cook deliciously; however, their power, size, and cooking times can differ significantly. The recipe I shared here is based on my air fryer.
So, keeping in mind that every air fryer’s cooking time might differ depending on the brand you use in your kitchen, keep a close eye on your food while it’s cooking. And you may need to change the cooking times depending on your air fryer.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Air Fryer Christmas Glazed Ham
Air Fryer Honey Mustard Turkey Breast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (5-pound) boneless turkey breast
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Season the turkey breast with salt and black pepper generously and spray with cooking spray.
- After preheating, arrange the turkey breast into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 55 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the turkey breast twice, first after 25 minutes and then after 37 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for glaze: in a bowl, mix together the maple syrup, mustard and butter.
- After 50 minutes of cooking, coat the turkey breast with the glaze.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the turkey breast from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 5 minutes before slicing.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.
Leave a Reply