Do you like a juicy, succulent pork chop with a tasty breading? These air fryer parmesan-crusted pork chops are infused with the bursting flavor of Parmesan and spices. The air fryer generates a crunchy coating on all sides of the pork chops while keeping the inside of it delicate and moist. This recipe is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner.
Pork chops that are juicy, tender, and breaded! Isn’t that how they should be? You can serve these beauties in less than 30 minutes using your air fryer! All you have to do is bread them and cook them in the air fryer; they always come out perfectly cooked.
How To Know If Pork Chops Are Fully Cooked?
The quickest way to tell if they’re done is to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The meat thermometer must read 145°F when inserted into the center of the pork chop.
Is It Possible To Roast Frozen Pork Chops In The Air Fryer?
Technically, you can, but I don’t recommend it for this recipe. As these pork chops are breaded, you must use fresh or soft breadcrumbs; otherwise, they may not cook properly.
Can I Store the Air fryer Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops?
Yes, allow them to cool to room temperature before placing them in an airtight container. They will last around 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. You can quickly warm them in an air fryer or a microwave.
How Many Pork Chops Can You Cook In The Air Fryer?
Your air fryer size matters here; you can cook up to two portions of meat at once. For this recipe, you need to arrange the pork chops in a uniform layer with enough space between them for air to circulate them, as this is how the crispy crust is created. They won’t cook evenly when too many chops are added at once, and they won’t achieve that crispy coating.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large shallow bowl, mix together the cheese and spices.
- Brush the chops with oil evenly and then coat with cheese mixture.
- After preheating, arrange the pork chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 9 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pork chops from Air Fryer and serve.