Air fryer hot pockets are the simplest yet delicious snacks. You can devour these flavorful hot pockets anytime. They are crispy textured, hot, and yummy snacks that can be made in no time.
An air fryer can perfectly fry these snacks. The outer layer comes out crunchy, and the inside stuffing is juicy. You can make such a perfect snack in such a short period.
Can I Warm Up Hot Pockets in an Air Fryer?
Yes, definitely. You can place hot pockets in the air fryer to warm them up. Reheating occurs at a low temperature for 2 minutes. In 2 minutes, your hot pockets will be crispy and hot again. Munch on them delightfully!
How Can I Make Air Fryer Hot Pockets More Crispy?
To make hot pockets more crispy, flip them in the air fryer. Flipping will add to the crisp texture of hot pockets on both sides.
Cool them down for 3-4 minutes. It also helps them get a little firm. They will get crispy after being cooled for a bit.
Can I Experiment with Air Fryer Hot Pockets with Some Sauces?
Absolutely yes! You can dip air fryer hot pockets in sauces. Sauces will add so much more flavor to hot pockets.
These delicious hot pockets will become more mouth-watering. You can try them with cheese sauce and ketchup.
What Temperature and Time are Required to Air Fry Hot Pockets?
Hot pockets need a specific temperature and time to be air-fried. The temperature should be kept at 370° F. Preheat the air fryer at 370° F for 5 minutes.
After preheating: place the hot pockets in the air fryer basket. You have to arrange them in a single layer. Set the cooking time for 11-13 minutes. Your flavorful, crispy hot pockets are ready to be served.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 hot pockets
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the hot pockets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 11-13 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the hot pockets once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the hot pockets from Air Fryer and serve.
More Snack Recipes