Lamb loin chops that are lean, delicate, and mildly flavored are a terrific choice for an air fryer that can easily contain four of these “little T-bones.” These Air Fryer Mustard Lamb Loin Chops are the quickest and easiest method to get juicy, tender lamb loin chops!
We sprayed the air fryer basket with oil and dabbed the chops with the mustard mixture before cooking to take advantage of the circulating heat, which resulted in browned chops with a fragrant and tasty glaze.
Why Should I Use Dijon Mustard?
This recipe of air fryer lamb loin chops calls for Dijon mustard. If you’ve never cooked lamb loin chops with Dijon mustard, you’re missing out. It provides an incredible taste that olive oil, salt, and pepper simply can’t match. It also helps to cover up the gamey flavor.
What Kind Of Sauce Should I Make?
To brush on, make a simple sauce/marinade. It doesn’t get any easier than this. To generously coat the chop before placing it in the air fryer, mix mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, tarragon, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. You can also make an even simpler marinade or fancier sauce than this one (as per your taste preferences).
Why I Used Oil In This Air Fryer Recipe?
You’re probably asking why I use oil in this air fryer recipe. Well, when it comes to protein, I prefer it to get golden brown a little more in the air fryer than it does if you don’t use olive oil. Without a little olive oil, the meat cooks so quickly that it doesn’t have a chance to turn golden brown.
Why Should You Air-Fry Lamb Loin Chops?
For a healthier version of fried lamb loin chops, you should air-fry them because it uses very little oil, and there is no residual grease smell once you’ve finished cooking.
After cooking the chops, it is straightforward to clean the air fryer; you may throw the components in the dishwasher.
Cooking lamb loin chops in an air fryer almost always saves time and does not heat your kitchen or house.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Mustard Lamb Loin Chops
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) lamb loin chops
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mustard, lemon juice, oil, tarragon, salt, and black pepper.
- Add lamb chops and coat with the mixture generously.
- After preheating, arrange the lamb chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, flip the chops.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the lamb chops from Air Fryer and serve.