The best granola is made at home, and the hassle-free way to create homemade granola is to use an air fryer.
Whether you want a nutty or a chocolaty one, you can always make the air-fryer version for a quick and nutritious batch.
If you need an invigorating recipe, make a fresh batch of this air fryer nuts and seeds granola and serve with milk. It is undoubtedly the healthiest breakfast ever.
How Should I Store the Nuts and Seeds Granola?
On the Shelf – Once the granola has completely cooled, put it into an airtight container and store it for up to 2 weeks.
In the Freezer – You can also freeze Granola. Remove as much air as possible from a freezer-friendly Ziplock bag. Keep for about 2 months in the freezer. Before eating, let the granola defrost. It won’t be as crunchy as the first time you made it, but it’ll still be tasty.
How Should I Serve an Air Fryer Granola?
You can serve granola with
- Yogurt and strawberries
- Serve with a glass of ice-cold milk
- Use as a topping for pancakes, chia pudding, muffins, and more
Tips and Suggestions
Avoid Burning the Granola – The air fryer cooks quickly and efficiently, so keep an eye on it and shake it frequently while it cooks.
Keep an Eye on the Texture – To make the perfect granola, check the texture because it will get a little crunchier as it cools.
Use Rolled Oats Instead of Quick Oats – Quick-cooking oats don’t work well in this recipe because of their more delicate texture. For thick and crispy granola, choose an oat with a strong flavor.
Additional Flavors – Experiment with different nut and dried fruit flavor combinations.
Make it Sweeter – If you want your granola to be a little sweeter, add a few tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar to the mix.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Nuts & Seeds Granola
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup wheat germ toasted
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds shelled
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- Lightly grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add the oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add the oil mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread in an even layer.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the granola after every 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and set the granola side to cool completely before serving.