Making bread toasts is a regular breakfast routine that almost every of you has been following at some stage of life.
The reason behind this is the shortage of time that everyone has to face at breakfast, and to make toast, will take only a few minutes.
With this air fryer cinnamon toasts recipe, you can make some exciting toasts for breakfast with a sharp flavor of cinnamon. They are healthy as well due to the specific properties of cinnamon.
Is There any Specific Reason for Using an Air Fryer Instead of Using a Toaster?
When you try to make toasts using a toaster, you might end up with the most common problem, burned toasts. When you use an air fryer for that purpose, you get perfect toasts without any mark of burning over them. Moreover, there is no risk of falling or running away from the ingredients during the cooking process. And the last benefit is that you can place more bread pieces in the air fryer’s basket than a toaster so that you will make more toasts at a time.
Can You Coat Your Bread with Cinnamon Only to Make This Recipe?
As cinnamon is powdered and cannot coat on bread, it will not taste even better this way. So you need some other ingredients that will help make a perfect coat of cinnamon over bread pieces. Take some butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and mix them well. In this way, you will get cinnamon butter and then paste it over bread slices in a thin coat.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Cinnamon Toasts
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Don’t place the bread slices over one another in the air fryer's basket. Arrange them in a single layer.
- ¼ cup sugar Using old bread slices will make perfect toasts compared to fresh ones.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon Drizzling them with caramel will give a new flavor to them.
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup salted butter softened
- 4 whole wheat bread slices
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, pepper, and butter and mix until smooth.
- Spread the butter mixture over each bread slice evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the bread slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bread slices from Air Fryer and serve.