Almost every kid loves Oreo cookies. And the more fascinating is the way they dip them in their glass of milk before eating them.
However, what about your plan to turn these cookies into a cake that will be loved by your kids and serve as a delicious dessert.
This air fryer Oreo Cheesecake recipe is here to assist you in doing so.
What are the Ingredients to Make This Oreo Cheesecake in an Air Fryer?
You required some Oreos and cream cheese to make this cake. However, you cannot get the texture of a perfect cake without eggs. So, you also need eggs and condensed milk along with butter to make this cake. A few drops of vanilla extract are also required to enhance its odor.
Why Use an Air Fryer to Bake this Oreo Cheesecake Instead of Oven?
You can make this fantastic dessert in the oven, but you have to face the same hurdles as you face making any other cake regarding its texture and juiciness. However, when you use an air fryer, you get a perfectly soft texture, and the crunch of Oreo cookies also remains the same. And the last thing is that you don’t have to take care a lot when your cake is baking in the air fryer.
How to Make Batter for These Delicious Cheesecakes?
Take Oreo Cookies and finely ground them; this will act as a cake mix powder. Then add condensed butter, big pieces of Oreo, butter, cream cheese, and eggs. You can also add sugar if you are not satisfied with the sugar level of Oreos. Mix them well to make your batter.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Oreo Cheesecake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray The best way is to serve them after sprinkling them with crushed Oreos and Chocolate.
- 40 oreo cookies A chocolate slice over them and chocolate topping will make a perfect pair.
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a spring form pan with cooking spray. Then line the bottom of pan with round-shaped parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add 30 Oreo cookies and pulse until finely crushed.
- Broke the remaining cookies into large pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the crushed cookies and melted butter and mix until crumbly mixture forms.
- Place the mixture into the prepared springform pan and with your hands, press firmly in the bottom.
- For filling: in the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, condensed milk and vanilla extract and beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Place the filling over the crust and with a spatula, spread it evenly.
- Plac the broken cookie pieces on top of the filling and with your fingers, submerge inside the filling.
- Slide Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the springform pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-18 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the springform pan from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for about 6-8 hours before serving.