Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Breasts! A tasty and straightforward air fryer chicken dinner entrée that has been covered in a Parmesan cheese mixture and then roasted in the air fryer! Yummy!
Right now, I’m completely smitten with my Air Fryer! I’ve been preparing some delectable dinners using my air fryer. These Parmesan Chicken Breasts are one of them! They are straightforward to make in the air fryer and yield delicious chicken meal ready in just minutes each time.
Why I Used Both Panko & Parmesan Coating?
These crunchy and juicy Parmesan Chicken Breasts are topped with crispy Panko and Parmesan coatings. I used half Parmesan cheese and half Panko bread crumbs to give the chicken breasts just the perfect amount of crunch.
Can I Use Bone-In Chicken in This Recipe?
Yes, you can, but if you wish to use bone-in chicken, you’ll have to increase the cooking time. Because there is a bone in the chicken, I recommend using a meat thermometer to check the doneness.
What Is the Best Way to Store Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Breasts?
If you have any leftovers, keep them in a sealed jar in the fridge. The chicken can be kept in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days.
However, the (Panko and Parmesan) crust has a lovely crispy flavor when it’s fresh.
Reheat in the microwave, oven, or air fryer if necessary.
Is It Possible to Freeze Parmesan Chicken Breasts?
I haven’t tried freezing yet, but I see no reason why it wouldn’t work. You can freeze them for no more than 3 months using a freezer bag or a sealed container.
Before reheating in the microwave or air fryer, you need to defrost it in your refrigerator. While either approach works, I think that the oven provides the most excellent texture for reheating breaded things.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 (5-ounces) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded slightly
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of each chicken breast evenly.
- Now coat each chicken breast with parmesan mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken breasts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, flip the chicken.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken breasts from Air Fryer and serve.