This quick parmesan coated Air Fryer Chicken Thighs recipe is crispy and delicious, and it’s a fantastic way to throw dinner together in no time.
Your favorite chicken gets a crisp and taste boost from a simple parmesan coating and Italian seasoning! It takes only 10 minutes to prepare and about 18 minutes to cook.
These air fryer parmesan chicken thighs are the ultimate dinner entrée since they cook up so quickly and deliciously! The air fryer cooks chicken rapidly while retaining its juiciness and crispiness.
Why Try This Recipe?
- It’s straightforward to prepare.
- It’s crunchy and juicy!
- It can be served with a variety of sides.
- Quick to make crispy, delectable chicken for dinner.
Is It Necessary to Have All the Chicken Thighs in Same Size?
Ensuring that all chicken thighs are roughly the same size is better because they will cook unevenly if their sizes differ substantially. Cooking time will be longer if it is considerably larger. However, you can take out those ready and continue to cook others.
Does Every Air Fryer Cook the Same?
There are two air fryers in my kitchen, and they do not cook in the same way. For the best results, it is essential to be familiar with your air fryer and keep a watch on your chicken thighs.
What Is the Best Way to Store & Reheat Air Fryer Chicken Thighs?
Refrigerate these air fryer parmesan chicken thighs for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
You can reheat the chicken thighs quickly in your air fryer at 400°F for roughly 3-5 minutes for optimal results.
What Is the Best Side Dish With These Chicken Thighs?
They pair well with roasted green beans, mac & cheese (my fav), and a salad.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Brie-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Burgers
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic mashed into a paste
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs onto a plate, skin-side up and sprinkle with Parmesan, followed by garlic and Italian seasoning.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken thighs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 18 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, flip the chicken thighs.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken thighs from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply