The juicy, crunchy, perfectly seasoned air fryer chicken burgers are healthy, scrumptious, and ready in just half an hour.
Nowadays, you can see that the air fryer in our kitchens is a real game-changer. Its miraculous versatility makes delicious and super-fast dinner, lunch, breakfast, appetizers, and even sweets.
Crispy chicken burgers are our most recent experiment with this small yet incredible appliance, and the results are excellent; it may surprise you.
What’s the Point of Cooking a Chicken Burger in the Air Fryer?
Well, here are a few points that can make you run to the kitchen and try this recipe right now:
- Crispier & less oily (not deep fried)
- Simple to prepare
- Easy clean-up
- Suitable for all seasons
- Kids love it (even elders do)
- Healthy with lean ground chicken
The foundation of a delicious chicken burger is a juicy, tender, and perfectly cooked chicken patty, and the air fryer does wonders to keep it tender and cook it fast, evenly without overcooking.
- Serve the crispy chicken burger with mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, American cheese, pickles, and tomatoes, just like a standard hamburger.
- Or you may add BBQ sauce instead, alongside some sliced avocado.
- With cheese, BBQ sauces, and grilled pineapple, make it a Hawaiian-style burger.
- For a chicken bacon burger, top it with cheddar cheese and crispy bacon.
Instructions for Preparing Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Burger in Advance:
You can easily make the chicken burger patties in advance and store them in your refrigerator for no more than 4 days. If you want to store it for a long time, you can place it in the freezer for up to a month. Before reheating in an air fryer or the microwave, please bring it to room temperature.
- Like burger patties, the sauce can also be prepared for burgers in advance, as you can also store it in the refrigerator for 4 days.
- You can toast up the buns several hours in advance.
- When you want to serve, assemble the chicken burger just before it.
- You may also substitute lettuce wraps for the burger buns if you want to make a low-carb chicken burger.
More Chicken Recipes
- Air Fryer Pistachio Crusted Chicken
- Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Legs
- Air Fryer Peach Glazed Chicken
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Burgersultra-crispy chicken burgers are bursting with delish flavours...
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ¾ ounces plain flour
- 1 small egg
- 6 ¾ tbsp breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 hamburger buns split and toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 mozzarella cheese slices
- In a food processor, add the chicken breasts and pulse until minced.
- Add the mustard, paprika, Worcester sauce, salt, and black pepper and pulse until well combined.
- Make 4 equal-sized patties from the mixture.
- In a shallow bowl, place the flour.
- In a second bowl, crack the egg and beat well.
- In a third bowl, breadcrumbs dried herbs, and spices and mix well.
- Coat each chicken patty with flour, then dip into egg and finally, coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken patties into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25-30 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the patties once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the patties from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Place one lettuce leaf over bottom half of each bun, followed by one patty and cheese slice.
- Cover with bun top and serve.
NutritionCalories: 437kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 44gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 558mgPotassium: 809mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1966IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 133mgIron: 4mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂